How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury lawyer in Kentisbury

    Personal injury lawyer in Kentisbury

    You may need to speak to the personal injury lawyers in Kentisbury if you eat out at a restaurant and become ill, because the eatery has not taken enough car when preparing and cooking the food.

    If you are from Kentisbury or anywhere else within the UK, you may become ill after eating out at a restaurant. If your symptoms include, sickness, diarrhoea or stomach cramps, you may well have contracted food poisoning. You then may want to speak to the personal injury lawyers in Kentisbury about making a claim for compensation.

    What is the process of using the personal injury lawyer in Kentisbury after you have eaten contaminated food?

    If you believe you have eaten contaminated food while out at a restaurant it is usually because the food is contaminated by bacteria, but can also be because of a virus such as norovirus. Precautions should be carried out when preparing and cooking food, much of which is common sense and basic hygiene. Certain precautions are:

    • Make sure all preparation and cooking areas are kept clean
    • Always wash hands before handling food
    • Avoid cross contamination of foods
    • Make sure food is cooked properly
    • Make sure the food has been stored at the recommended temperature
    • Don’t keep cooked food at warm temperatures too long before eating them
    • Always use food before the prescribed date

    You should speak to a personal injury lawyer in Kentisbury if you have eaten out or had a takeaway, and you have become ill afterwards. about making a personal injury claim.

    There are certain types of food that you should take more care with because they are more susceptible to contamination, such as:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Burgers
    • Shellfish
    • Cooked sliced meats
    • Raw eggs
    • Pate
    • Poultry
    • Pork
    • Sausages
    • Kebabs
    • Soft cheeses
    • Pre packed sandwiches
    • Unpasteurized milk

    Who you can report your illness to

    If you have food poisoning after eating out, you should report it to the Food Standards Agency who deals with these matters, they will arrange an inspection, unannounced, and ensure that the outlet is complying with the rules and regulations, and if they are not will make them do so.

    However, this is too late to stop the food poisoning you got from eating the food.  You should contact Accident Advice helpline on their free helpline number, 0800 180 4123, and discuss your case with one of our friendly advisors to see if you have a food poisoning compensation claim.  We have helped many thousands of people over the last 13 years to obtain the compensation they were entitled to, people who have had all types of injuries, both physical and psychological.

    Accident Advice Helpline are recommended by TV personality and UK consumer champion Esther Rantzen, who has been our patron for the last 10 years.  She trusts us to deliver what we promise, a service provided with integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability, a service that has earned us an unrivalled reputation for complete customer satisfaction.

    We operate on a no win no fee basis, and it means exactly that, no money is required to make a claim, or if your claim is lost.

    Date Published: 14th February 2014

    Author: matthew

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.