- Been hurt or injured during a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault?
- Needed medical assistance immediately or subsequently for your injuries?
- Accident happened within last three years?
- Thinking of making an injury claim but don’t know how to go about it?
If you need a personal injury lawyer in Inverurie because of these circumstances, then call Accident Advice Helpline.
Worried about the cost of making a claim?
Then it’s high time that you got in contact with the UK’s foremost personal injury law firm, Accident Advice Helpline. Accident Advice Helpline has been assisting blameless victims of accidents achieve their legal justice for over 15 years and if you give us a call we will be delighted to assist you too.
There is no need for you to worry about the cost of making an injury claim either because all of Accident Advice Helpline’s claims are made on a no-win, no-fee basis. This means that no money is required to start your road traffic accident injury claim and if you lose your case you won’t have to pay a penny in solicitors’ fees. So making an injury claim has never been so easy or stress-free as you have total peace of mind.
What will my personal injury lawyer in Inverurie claim for?
Your injury lawyer will listen carefully to all the details of your accident and they will examine all the evidence that you can provide them with such as medical reports. It is important that you describe to them in minute detail the effect and impact that your injury has had upon your lifestyle, your future prospects, family life and your ability to provide or care for your family. If any of these elements have been compromised as a direct result of your injury then you may be able to claim compensation for special damages such as:
- Loss of earnings or future earnings
- Insurance excess
- Damage to property or replacement goods
- Medical bills including prescriptions
- Cost of personal care or assistance
- Specialist equipment costs
- Out-of-pocket expenses, such as travel costs to medical appointments if you are unable to drive.
Ensure that you keep a file of any invoices, bills or receipts for your personal injury lawyer in Inverurie to present as evidence. Salary slips and testimonials from your employer and your GP will all be important in building a strong case.
Discuss your claim with Accident Advice Helpline today
The sooner you call Accident Advice Helpline the sooner we can start your injury claim. So call now on 0800 689 0500 or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and start your claim today.
If you need a personal injury lawyer in Inverurie, just call Accident Advice Helpline to find out just how we can help you claim.