Stirling is a very lovely part of Scotland and is home to Stirling Castle, the Thistle shopping centre and some lovely woodland walking paths. There’s a lot to do in Stirling whether it be a historical tour of the area, a shopping trip or even a thirst quencher in one of the many local pubs. Stirling is a great place to visit as a family, couple or even as an individual walker.
No matter how wonderful a place is though, you can still be injured in an accident that was not your fault while you are there. There is nowhere in the UK that is immune to accidents taking place.
What kind of accident can I claim for?
Through Accident Advice Helpline, and a personal injury lawyer in Stirling, there are many accidents that you can claim for, such as:
- Accidents while on holiday
- Accidents in road traffic accident (as a pedestrian, passenger, motorbike rider, driver or cyclist)
- Injuries caused by faulty purchases including electrical or damaged furniture items
- Boating or water related accidents caused by someone else
- Accidents that involved your children while at school, nursery or in public
- Outdoor related accidents through a water sport, walking or hiking
- Workplace accidents through lack of training, poor health and safety standards or faulty machinery.
Of course the above list is only some of the accidents that you can claim for. If you want to find out if the accident you have experienced is eligible to make a claim for, contact Accident Advice Helpline and chat to our friendly advisors.
How to I begin a claim through a personal injury lawyer in Stirling?
It’s very straightforward to begin a claim. All you need to do is get in touch with us via the Accident Advice Helpline website or on the contact details below:
- Text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 and an Accident Advice Helpline adviser will be in touch
- Phone free from a land line number on 0800 689 0500
- Instead you can call from a mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 – remember, your network provider may charge you for this call.
As long as you have evidence that your accident in Stirling took place within the past three years and was the fault of someone else as well as being able to provide us with medical records, a personal injury lawyer in Stirling should be able to help you make a valid no win no fee claim for compensation.
Change your future by phoning us today. We have made the process very straight forward with you always in mind.
Date Published: 27th June 2015
Author: David Brown