As a small village in Wales, Hengoed is surrounded by lovely countryside and roads that attract walkers, motorbike riders and cyclists. All of these are very vulnerable in an accident situation, and any injuries sustained tend to be of a serious nature. If the accident they were injured in was not their fault, they may want to consider claiming compensation, and be looking for a personal injury lawyer in Hengoed to assist them.
However, as this is such a small village they will be unlikely to find a personal injury lawyer in Hengoed that can offer them the high quality service, and a no-win, no-fee agreement, as we at Accident Advice Helpline can.
Looking for a personal injury lawyer in Hengoed – call us today
If you are seeking the assistance of a personal injury lawyer in Hengoed, you should get in touch with us today. We have been helping innocent accident victims with their compensation claims for over 16 years’ and will be very happy to help you with yours.
If you were a walker, a motorbike rider or a cyclist, and injured in the area through no fault of your own, as long as your injuries needed medical attention, and you leave it no more than three years to start your claim, we can help you get the compensation you could be entitled to.
In fact, this criteria applies to personal injury claims for all types of accidents and injuries, and we operate all over the UK.
Other advantages of using Accident Advice Helpline
There is a very long list of advantages for using Accident Advice Helpline, just a few of them being:
- Our no-win, no-fee agreement, which takes away the worry of how you will finance your compensation claim.
- Our expert in-house injury lawyers who will work hard to ensure that you are awarded the maximum amount for your circumstances.
- Our free claims advice provided by friendly and expert claims advisors, without any obligation to make a claim.
- Our 30-second test, which you can complete online or by phone. This will let you know if you qualify for compensation, and give you an estimate of how much it could be.
- The endorsement of UK consumer champion, Dame Esther Rantzen. Dame Esther looked at us very closely, and soon realised that we deliver what we promise, and always put your needs first.
It is easy to find out how simple making a claim with us can be. Call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile today.
Date Published: 4th March 2014