How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury lawyers in Elstree

    Have you been injured in Elstree?

    Situated in Hertfordshire, Elstree lies relatively close to London and is a popular residential area for commuters. With many people enjoying easy access to both the countryside and the City, Elstree is an ideal place to live.

    Of course, people can sustain injuries in any location and Elstree is no different. With numerous people living in one area, it’s assumed that accidents will occur from time to time. If you’ve sustained an injury whilst in the area, you may want to seek out personal injury lawyers in Elstree.

    If the incident wasn’t your fault, you could be eligible to make an injury claim and, if successful, you could obtain compensation for the harm you’ve suffered.

    You don’t need to live in Elstree in order to make a claim, however. If you were injured whilst visiting the area or passing through the region, you could still be eligible to take legal action.

    Do you need help from personal injury lawyers in Elstree?

    For injuries which have occurred locally, finding personal injury lawyers in Elstree might seem like the obvious choice. Although you may be able to locate personal injury lawyers in Elstree, you needn’t restrict your search to just one location.

    Open Claim Calculator

    When making a personal injury compensation claim, it’s important to find a law firm who can provide the best help. If you need to make a claim following an injury at work, for example, you won’t want to work with a solicitor who only specialises in road traffic accident claims.

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we have numerous in-house lawyers who are able to handle various types of claims. Our 16 years as a personal injury law firms means that we have plenty of experience when it comes to assisting claimants and we may be able to help you too.

    Are you eligible to make a claim?

    If you’ve been hurt because of an accident that was someone or something else’s fault, you should be able to proceed with a claim. However, you’ll need to have received medical treatment for your injuries before you’ll be able to take action.

    You’ll also need to make your claim within 3 years’ of the incident occurring if you want to obtain injury compensation.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    To learn more about making a claim or obtaining compensation, contact our personal injury team today. Just call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and find out more about taking action today.

    Date Published: 21st February 2014

    Author: joanna

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.