How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal Injury Lawyer in Chorley

    Chorley is a market town in Lancashire which is situated approximately eight miles to the north of Wigan. The town is the largest within the borough of Chorley, and like many settlements in the area derived much of its early wealth and prosperity from its connections with the cotton industry. Today, the town continues to grow and thrive and now boasts a population of approximately 32,000 residents.

    Being such a large urban centre has its challenges, including pollution, congestion and high rates of accidents and injuries. This final point is what explains why for a personal injury lawyer in Chorley it is a common source of personal injury compensation claims.

    Personal Injury Lawyer in Chorley

    As mentioned above, for a personal injury lawyer in Chorley the town is a common source of compensation claims, due to the fact that it is a large urban centre with a dense population. The legislation covering compensation does not view the area any differently to those which create less claims, as claims can be and are launched from any region of the country, so everybody needs the answers to frequently asked questions.

    When and Why Could You Claim?

    The law states that you are entitled to seek personal injury compensation if you have been injured or fallen ill and it was demonstrably the fault of a part other than yourself. This entitlement to claim is in place in order to offer victims of such injuries and illnesses some measure of recompense for the physical, emotional and financial hardships which they have endured.

    How Long Do You Have to Claim?

    Unless your claim involves an injury which you suffered as a minor or relates to an industrial disease like asbestos poisoning, then you have three years in which to begin claims proceedings before your ability to claim elapses. If your claim does involve one of the above, though, there are some more individual case-specific time restrictions which you will need to research further in order to discover whether you are eligible.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Who Can Help with Your Claim?

    Accident Advice Helpline are the very best specialists to trust with the handling of your claim, thanks to our 15 years’ worth of experience in the field. What’s more, we can boast the official endorsement of consumer campaigner Esther Rantzen, and also have friendly and professional advisers available 24 hours a day, seven days a week on 0800 180 4123, or 0333 500 0992 on your mobile.

    Date Published: 19th February 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.