Any injury can be extremely painful and the forced inactivity means that you are likely to get very bored. If the injury was not your fault then the injury becomes a frustrating inconvenience.
While you are laid up you may have thought about making a claim for compensation; as this will help you get the financial help you need to pay the household bills, medical treatment and child care costs.
Making a compensation claim with a personal injury lawyer in Bovey Tracey.
In order to make a claim, you will need to get some expert legal help and by calling Accident Advice Helpline we will be able to match your needs with one of our highly qualified lawyers who will act as your personal injury lawyer in Bovey Tracey.
Working with you they will be able to make a case to gain you the best rate of compensation possible.
Your personal injury lawyer in Bovey Tracey will need to establish some details in order to make a case for you.
- The date of your accident and where it happened. They will need to know how it occurred and who was involved.
- If there were any witnesses and their contact details. They will also need details of any police reports.
- They will also need to know the details of your injuries, as well as diagnosis and treatment.
Your personal injury lawyer in Bovey Tracey may also be able to claim additional expenses on your behalf too, such as;
- Loss of earnings. They will need proof of this, along with receipts of any other expenses resulting as a direct result of your injuries
- Any documentation relating to your accident such as police reports and accident at work reports will also be needed.
Accident Advice Helpline
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we believe in offering our clients integrity and honesty at every stage of the compensation process. By using us as your first port of call you will be able to get no obligation advice from a twenty four hour helpline that is open seven days a week.
We can handle your claim via the telephone so if your search for a personal injury lawyer in Bovey Tracey has been unsuccessful then call us immediately.
We have over twelve years experience in the claims field and have two hundred solicitors waiting to handle your claim. We also have the support of Esther Rantzen who has long been a campaigner of consumer rights in the United Kingdom and who will happily recommend our services to anyone needing help.
All of our solicitors work on a No win No fee basis so what have you got to lose by giving us a call. Call us today on 0800 689 0500 from a land line or 0333 500 09993 from a mobile.