Personal injury lawyer in Blandford


Member of the Armed Forces?

If you are a member of the armed forces and you have sustained an injury at work as a result of an accident, then it is entirely possible that you could make a claim for compensation.

Speak to our personal injury lawyer in Blandford today to find out if you could make a claim.

Many people assume because they work for the armed forces that they are not entitled to make a claim because their job comes with an element of risk.

If you feel that you have been let down in some way and that your safety has been compromised as a result, then you should speak to a personal injury lawyer in Blandford today to see if we can help you make a claim for financial compensation.

How a personal injury lawyer in Blandford can help

Here at Accident Advice Helpline we have a personal injury lawyer in Blandford who can help you with your personal injury claim if you are a member of the armed forces.

Over the last 13 years we have developed a wide range of expertise when it comes to accidents involving armed forces personnel.

We know that accidents can, and invariably do, happen in a number of different situations, and that in many of these situations the injuries that result from them can, and should, have been prevented.

For example, we have helped with:

  • Asbestos exposure claims
  • Cold injuries (including hyperthermia and frost bite)
  • Medical negligence claims
  • Road accidents and collisions
  • Injuries abroad and within the UK

Why not take our 30 second test today or call our free phone helpline number to find out if we can help you?  We can give you free no obligation advice over the phone, and help you decide if making a claim for compensation is the right thing for you to do at this time.

However, it is important for you to realise that there are legal limits to how long you have to make a claim.  A claim will need to be made within three years of the date of injury, or when you first became aware of the potential for injury (for example, if you are suffering from an industrial disease).

There are some instances when this time limit can be extended, so speak to your personal injury lawyer in Blandford today to find out more and if you are affected by this or not.  They are in the best position to give you the best and most accurate advice.

Trust the experts

When you are dealing with a work based accident the best thing you can do is rely on the experts to support you. Contact us today to find out more.

For expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )