Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have been helping people just like you who are innocent victims to make compensation claims for injuries they have sustained as a result of another person’s actions.
We are a personal injury law firm in Shipston-on-Stour that is committed to fighting tirelessly to ensure that you get the best possible outcome for your case. We are so confident that you will win your case that we offer a no win no fee* guarantee, which means that you will not have to pay a single penny to start your claim.
Our solicitors also won’t take on a case unless they are certain they will win, as they do not want you to waste your time pursuing something that is unlikely to have the outcome that you desire.
Specialist personal injury law firm in Shipston-on-Stour
Our expert team of injury solicitors can help with a wide variety of accident types, and over the years we have been operating it is certain that we have seen pretty much every type of accident situation and injury that is imaginable.
So no matter how you have been injured, we are confident that one of our injury solicitors can help you to make a claim and win the financial compensation that you deserve to recognise your pain and suffering, and help you start to put your life back together.
All your injury solicitor in Shipston-on-Stour needs to know in order to start your claim is:
- That you have been injured in an accident;
- That the accident in question was not your fault; and
- That the accident occurred within the last three years.
Types of accident
As we said, there are a vast number of ways that accidents can occur, and our solicitors will have dealt with a vast majority of them since 2000 when we started operating. Some of the most common accidents that we see on a regular basis include:
- Accidents in the home, sometimes caused by faulty products, poor maintenance or bad workmanship;
- Back injuries, occurring within the workplace, home and public places;
- Carbon monoxide poisoning, often a result of faulty boilers or heaters within the home, but these can occur in a variety of places;
- Children’s accidents, often occurring within school, playgrounds or at theme parks;
- Broken bones caused as a result of poorly refereed sporting events or road traffic accidents;
- Concussion caused by accidents in the workplace, falls from height and road traffic accidents;
- Electric shock injuries often caused at the workplace, especially for electricians, but can also occur in the home as a result of a faulty product or poor workmanship; and
- Hernia injuries, usually caused as a result of incorrect manual lifting techniques.
Call Accident Advice Helpline today
We have developed a quick and simple way for you to determine whether or not you could make a claim for compensation. Take our 30-second test to find out if you qualify.
If you would rather discuss your accident in more detail with an adviser then pick up the phone and dial 0800 689 0500 now to find out more.