Have you been in an accident within the last three that wasn’t your fault? Are you looking to claim compensation for the injuries you sustained as a result? Accident Advice Helpline has put together a list of things to bear in mind when looking to find personal injury help in Sutton Coldfield.
Getting personal injury help in Sutton Coldfield
- In order to make a claim, the accident you were involved in must have taken place within the last three years. Therefore we advise potential claimants to be absolutely certain about the dates their incident took place to avoid disappointment.
- If you’re looking to make a claim yourself, you should be aware that you need to have been at least 18 years of age at the time of the accident. For those who were younger, a parent or legal guardian will need to raise a claim on your behalf.
- Please bear in mind that you may need to attend a medical assessment in order to qualify for personal injury compensation. This is simply to ensure that our lawyers have access to the very best information.
- If you’re unsure as to whether you qualify for accident compensation, please use our unique and innovative online assessment tool. This will hopefully be able to give you the go ahead to get in touch with us, as well as provide an estimate as to how much your claim could be worth.
- Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm specialising in personal injury claims. With over 15 years’ experience in the sector, you can rest assured that you’re in the most capable hands.
- Our hard work has been recognised by well-known TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen who has awarded us her personal endorsement.
- Our team of friendly and approachable personal injury advisors are on hand to discuss the personal injury compensation claims process with you. There is nothing to worry about but our advisors will be able to calm any nerves you may have, as well as answer all of those burning questions. They will never put pressure on you to start a claim, however if you decide to proceed then your case will be passed on to our legal team.
- All of our lawyers who provide personal injury help in Sutton Coldfield work on a no win no fee* basis. This means that you won’t have to pay a penny to start a claim and don’t have to worry about finding money for legal fees at any point during the process.
- Many of our claimants don’t even need to attend court proceedings. You really can sit back, relax and let us do all of the hard work for you.
- You can give us a call for free through your landline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 to discuss personal injury help in Sutton Coldfield.
Date Published: 24th August 2015
Author: David Brown