How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury compensation claims in Pendle

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Pendle

    Need help with personal injury compensation claims in Pendle?

    If you live in the Pendle area and have been injured in an accident that you can prove was not your fault, then you may be thinking about making one of the personal injury compensation claims in Pendle that you have been hearing about.

    You may not have started your claim’s process, because you don’t really know how to go about it. If you need help with personal injury compensation claims in Pendle, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Why talk to people at Accident Advice Helpline?

    We at Accident Advice Helpline have been helping people with their personal injury compensation claims for more than fourteen years. We can give you all kinds of information, such as how long you have to file your specific claim, or whether or not you have good grounds for making one.

    We can give you expert legal advice about your potential claim and help you to begin your claim if it is a valid one. We can normally process claims over the phone, without you having to leave your home to visit a lawyer.

    We operate on a national level, so wherever you live, Pendle, Penarth or Penzance, for example, we can advise and help you with any potential injury claim you have.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Have you had an accident in the street?

    People have slips, trips and falls in many places, including in the street. If you have tripped over uneven paving and fractured a limb, or if your foot got lodged in a pothole and you sprained your ankle, then you may have a valid claim to make against the local authority. The council has a responsibility to keep pavements and roads well-maintained. Failure to do this amounts to negligence, and so they could be liable to pay compensation if they were responsible for your accident.

    Did you have medical treatment for your injuries?

    Immediately after an accident when you are injured, you need to have medical treatment. Your medical report is required if you decide to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    Your medical records will prove that you sought medical treatment as soon as you could after your accident. They will also provide details of your injuries. They will be used to assess how much compensation you could be awarded for your pain, distress and suffering.

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    Call us now on one of our freephone numbers for help and advice about your potential claim. It doesn’t matter about the time, our lines are always open. If our staff are unable to take your call, don’t hang up, leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

    Alternatively send us the text “claim 365” to 88010 and we will call you to find out how we can help you.

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.

    Contact us now for help with your potential claim.

    Date Published: 17th May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.