How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury compensation claims in Horsham

    We at Accident Advice Helpline find that many personal injury compensation claims in Horsham arise in workplaces because of faulty or inappropriate equipment. Here we look at why that is and what you can do about it.

    Faulty equipment in workplaces

    No matter what job you do, you will use some sort of equipment. For the equipment to be safe and free from hazards it should be appropriate and suitable for the job and must be maintained correctly. Sadly, this is not always the case and occupational accidents are the result. Employees have received very nasty injuries from faulty equipment.

    Sometimes the equipment is not faulty at all – it is simply being used in an inappropriate way because it is not the correct equipment for the job. Perhaps an employer has failed to buy in the correct equipment because it is more expensive. On the other hand, perhaps they could not be bothered to research exactly what the appropriate equipment should be.

    Personal injury compensation claims in Horsham after workplace accidents

    If you feel that your employer was at fault for your occupational accident then you may be entitled to get some compensation. This is a sum of money that is paid to an injured employee by an employer who caused an accident. In practice, most compensation claims are paid out of employer’s liability insurance policies.

    The employee will have to be able to prove three things to start a convincing claim:

    Open Claim Calculator

    1. The employer was to blame for the accident in which they were hurt
    2. The employee was genuinely injured in the accident. There will need to be medical records available to support this claim.
    3. The accident was less than three years ago. There is a legal time limit in which you can claim.

    If you think that you have evidence for all three of the above then you may be able to start a claim with help from us here at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Starting a claim with Accident Advice Helpline

    We have helped many people with personal injury compensation claims in Horsham and all over the UK. Our large team of in-house personal injury lawyers are happy to work on a no win no fee basis on your case. This means that you can start your occupational claim without worrying about upfront legal fees.

    Get things off the ground by picking up the phone and calling us here at Accident Advice Helpline. You can reach us on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Take steps to win your claim today!

    Date Published: 17th May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.