How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury compensation claims in High Peak

    Personal Injury Solicitors in High Peak

    Personal injury compensation claims in High Peak do not have to be stressful or difficult. If you get us here at Accident Advice Helpline to handle your claim then you will be able to sit back and recover from your injuries whilst we get on with securing you the compensation that you deserve.

     Stress –free personal injury compensation claims in High Peak

    The easiest way for you to secure a stress-free compensation claim is to let us handle all of the legal aspects of your claim. There is no claim that is too complex for us to handle. All we require is three things:

    1. You must have received medical attention for your injuries
    2. Another person or organisation must have been to blame for the accident in which you were hurt
    3. The accident must have been within the last three years

    We have successfully pursued road traffic accident claims, occupational accident claims and slip, trip and fall claims for thousands of clients since we were established in 2000. Our expert personal injury lawyers know exactly how to present evidence to secure the very best compensation deals for our clients.

    We don’t even ask for any upfront legal fees to get the claim started. This is for our client’s complete peace of mind when starting a claim. The period just after an accident is not the time when you can afford upfront legal fees!

    Accidents cost money

    Sadly, an injury can bring a lot more than pain and inconvenience. Injuries can also cost us a lot of money. Thankfully, personal injury compensation claims in High Peak are a way to get back that money. Providing you have evidence, you may be able to claim for loss of wages and extra expenses. Clients have claimed in the past for child care fees, household help bills and personal care expenses.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You may also be able to claim for travel expenses to and from hospital appointments. If you have an on-going injury that is taking a long time to heal then these expenses can add up to a large sum.

    Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have already suffered enough stress and now just want to be left in peace to heal from your injuries you should give us a call. Let us take on all of the legal strain. Just pick up the phone and call us here at Accident Advice Helpline. You can reach us on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. We can take on the stress – starting today!

    Date Published: 17th May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.