How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury claims in Tonbridge and Malling

    UK employers have a legal duty to protect the welfare, health and safety of their employees while they are in the workplace and if they fail in this duty, they can face prosecution as well as employees making personal injury claims in Tonbridge and Malling. They need to follow health and safety guidelines as produced by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).

    The general rules to help avoid personal injury claims in Tonbridge and Malling

    There are many rules that apply to all businesses, and then some that relate to particular trades. Your employer should be aware of them all; the general ones include such things as:

    • Ensuring the employee has enough space to work without excessive twisting and turning
    • Making sure all plant and equipment is in good working order and has any required safety guards fitted
    • Training staff properly to use any plant and equipment
    • Ensuring staff use the safety guards at all times
    • Keeping all walkways free from spillages and obstructions
    • Making sure employees take proper breaks
    • Providing, free of charge, any protective clothing or equipment that staff need to do their job safely
    • Having a health and safety policy and making sure all staff know its contents and implement its rules
    • Having procedures in place in case of an emergency situation
    • Carrying out risks assessments and acting upon their findings
    • Keeping a record of all accidents no matter how minor
    • Reporting serious accidents to HSE

    If an employee has an accident at work because of the negligence of their employer, they should consider making a personal injury claim in Tonbridge and Malling to get the compensation they deserve.

    In most cases, employers liability insurance would settle the claim

    Most employers, and there are a few exceptions such as government departments, legally have to have an employer’s liability insurance with a minimum cover of £5 million. It is this insurance that settles any personal injury claims made against your employer; the claim will not have to be paid out of business money.

    Making personal injury claims in Tonbridge and Malling

    Accident Advice Helpline has been dealing with personal injury compensation claims for over 14 years and for 11 of those years, Esther Rantzen has been our patron. Esther recommends our services because she knows we will deliver what we promise: the highest quality customer service possible. She recognises how many thousands we have already helped get the compensation they were due, and knows that for us dealing with insurance companies is not the daunting prospect it can be for victims.

    Open Claim Calculator

    To contact us you can:

    • Complete our online claim form
    • Complete our 30-second test
    • Call our freephone helpline on 0800 180 4123 

    Any of these methods will produce a chat with our friendly and helpful expert claims advisors, who will discuss all the details of your accident and injuries and give you information that relates to your own special circumstances.

    Date Published: 4th August 2014

    Author: matthew

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.