Personal Injury Claims in Powys
Powys is the largest preserved county of Wales, encompassing National Parks, mountains, towns and villages. The biggest towns in the county include Newtown, Ystradgynlais, Brecon and Welshpool; if you live in or near to any of these places and have been involved in an accident, then you should look into personal injury claims in Powys.
How to make personal injury claims in Powys
If you have been involved in an accident within the past three years that was not your fault and resulted in injuries requiring medical attention, then it is highly likely you are eligible to make a claim for compensation. Personal injury claims in Powys can be made via a local solicitors firm or a national compensation provider – but which is the best option?
Whilst local solicitor firms may offer familiarity, they may not have the expertise required to make a successful personal injury claim. Powys is a vast county without any cities – and therefore, local legal firms do not often specialise in a specific area of law. Personal injuries can vary in type and severity and it is important to ensure your legal representation has experience with your specific accident and injury. This may include:
- Work injuries or accidents – perhaps a construction accident, a fall from height, industrial deafness, repetitive strain injury or asbestos-related illness.
- Road traffic accidents, which may have involved careless or reckless driving, a driver under the influence of alcohol, or a poorly maintained and dangerous stretch of road. In the Powys area, an accident could have occurred on one of the many winding country lanes.
- Slips, trips or falls which may have happened on a busy shopping street, in a car park, shop or restaurant for example.
- Cases of medical negligence, perhaps at your local GP surgery or hospital.
- Accidents in the countryside – including whilst on tours or assisted outdoor activities such as hiking, canoeing or climbing.
To find a legal team with specific expertise in your niche accident and injury type, you may need to research on the internet or ask for recommendations. An easy way to find the expert help you need is by making a claim via a compensation provider.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we use years of experience to ensure personal injury claims Powys receives the dedicated, specialist attention required for a positive outcome. We work with a network of legal partners, which allows us to find a legal team well-suited to your case, no matter what your personal circumstances.
In most cases, you will be able to make your claim entirely via the telephone although you may be required to attend a further medical assessment. All of our claims are handled on a no win no fee basis – giving you peace of mind and confidence to make the claim you deserve.
So go on, why not give them a call today on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 13th March 2013
Author: Sharon Parry