Have you been injured in an accident at work recently that was someone else’s fault? Have you seen a medical professional for your injuries? If this injury has stopped you working or put you out of pocket in some way, you might be eligible for compensation. Accident Advice Helpline can offer free, professional help and advice with all kinds of personal injury claims in Llandrindod Wells or elsewhere in the UK.
Personal injury claims in Llandrindod Wells
Workplace accidents happen every day. No matter what industry you work in, you can easily find yourself involved in an accident at work that wasn’t your fault. If you were injured in such an accident, there are a number of ways you can get help.
Types of common workplace accidents:
- Slip trip or fall – Probably the most common kind of work-related accident, as it can happen anywhere. Common in places that deal with liquids regularly, for example the food and drink industry, or the chemical industry, but can also happen in offices due to floors that have just been cleaned or cables that have not been properly tidied away.
- Falls from a height – These are a specific type of accident and are common in the construction and warehouse industries, as well as among window cleaners.
- Burns – Burns are common in industrial settings such a scientific labs, factories, industrial kitchens and manufacture, although again these can happen in any number of places, including canteens and lunch rooms.
- RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) – RSI is a class of injury that relates to those injuries sustained due to repetitive tasks, vibration etc. It is popularly associated with long term keyboard or typewriter use, but can also be found in other industries.
- Hearing Loss – This is a common injury in many industrial settings, including factories, heavy industry, construction etc.
This is just a small example of the variety of work-related injuries that can happen. While employees should always take responsibility for looking after their own safety, employers have a duty of care to ensure that risk of accident or injury is minimised, through proper training, correct equipment and the use of adequate procedures.
If you were injured in an accident like this and you think your employer is at fault, we can help you to make personal injury claims in Llandrindod Wells or anywhere else.Open Claim Calculator
Accident Advice Helpline: professional, reputable advice
With over 10 years experience of these kinds of claim, we can get you the compensation you deserve. Our team of in house solicitors all work on a 100% no win no fee basis, ensuring you get expert representation at no upfront cost.
All you have to do is make a free, no obligation call to our helpline where our friendly, professional advisors will give you all the information you need to decide if you want to go ahead and make a claim. Most claims can be handled over the phone, so you may not even have to go to court.
Why wait? Call us NOW on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and let us help you to make a claim.