Personal injury claims in Gosport


If you have had an accident in a public place then you may be legally entitled to make a claim for compensation.

Whether or not you are entitled to make a claim for compensation depends largely on the circumstances surrounding your accident. Personal injury claims in Gosport can be made if the accident in question was not your fault, occurred within the last three years and resulted in you receiving some form of personal injury.

If you want to find out whether or not you could be entitled to make a claim for compensation then you can contact Accident Advice Helpline directly and seek advice from a member of our team.

Personal injury claims in Gosport involving public places

Over the years our team have handled a large number of personal injury claims in Gosport which have occurred in public places. Such public places have included shops and supermarkets, hotels, bars, restaurants, gyms, leisure centres and external areas such as parks and pavements.

No matter where an accident has occurred, either internally or externally someone will ultimately be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the area. It is this person who is likely to be regarded as being liable if an accident occurs on the premises that could have, and indeed should have, been prevented.

Personal injury claims in Gosport can often be prevented if the correct steps are taken to ensure that an area is properly maintained.

For example, we have helped clients who have been injured after tripping over uneven paving slabs on a pavement. Generally speaking the council is usually responsible for the upkeep of such areas, and should be aware of any maintenance work that is needed to ensure that the pavements and walkways are safe and fit for public use. Failure to do so can cause an accident, and if such an accident results in a member of the public being injured, then a personal claim may ensue.

Personal injury claims in Gosport can also occur as a result of insufficient training when it comes to employees. For example, employees may get injured in a supermarket after they slip on water that has leaked from a refrigerator.

Could you make a claim?

Generally speaking personal injury claims in Gosport are easy to make, especially when you have Accident Advice Helpline on your side. To find out whether we can help you make a claim why not take our 30-second test today? Alternatively call our freephone number on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )