Encompassing both urban and rural areas, it is no surprise that Dundee City is a prime location for accidents to occur, but did you know that Accident Advice Helpline has processed hundreds of personal injury claims in Dundee City and the surrounding areas?
In fact last year we saw an unprecedented rise in the number of claims coming from Dundee City and neighbouring towns.
Types of accidents personal injury claims in Dundee City can be made for
The types of claims we received included but were not limited to the following:
- Slips trips and falls – Uneven concrete paving stones were to blame for a number of injuries as well as customers slipping on wet floors in shopping areas.
- Food poisoning – We received a high number of food poisoning cases connected to outings in restaurants and cafés in Dundee City.
- Industrial accidents – These involved accidents with chemical substances and heavy machinery.
- Road traffic accidents – These affected drivers, passengers, pedestrians and cyclists.
If you recognise your injury in the above list and would like to get started with a claim then please get in touch as soon as you can.
Perhaps your specific injury or illness isn’t listed above, what should you do then? Still get in contact. We are experts when it comes to all things personal injury so we will know if your case is something you can claim for.
Accident Advice Helpline for personal injury claims in Dundee City
Accident Advice Helpline was founded in 2000 and since then we have built an outstanding reputation throughout the UK including in Scotland where we work in partnership with the most experienced and qualified lawyers available.
Furthermore we are endorsed and supported by the consumer rights watchdog Esther Rantzen who has vetted our service to ensure we work to the highest professional standards.
You can contact us just for a chat to find out more about personal injury claims in Dundee City; to find out whether you qualify for a claim and how much compensation you may be due; or if you are ready to start a claim we can also help you do this.
We operate a 24/7 helpline and you can contact us using any of the following methods:
- Call our Freephone number on 0800 689 0500 from any landline;
- From a mobile give us a call on 0333 500 0993 (charges may apply); or
- Simply text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and get a call back from one of our advisors.
If you are not ready to speak to us yet and are still deciding whether to go ahead with a claim using our service, feel free to browse our website and read through helpful case studies and informative reviews from past clients.