Here Accident Advice Helpline, it is our mission to help you claim the compensation that you deserve. As personal injury claim solicitors in West Bromwich, we will help you through each and every step of the process. On this page, we are going to discuss a few of the different types of injuries that you may be able to claim compensation for.
Can you make a claim through Accident Advice Helpline?
Before we discuss the injuries that you may be able to claim for, it is probably worth thinking about whether the potential to make a claim is actually there. Not all claims are suitable for compensation. You should only get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline if your case meets the following three guidelines:
- The accident must have occurred within the last three years.
- The accident must have been the fault of another person or a company.
- The accident must have resulted in a personal injury. Whilst there is the possibility to claim compensation for damaged property if you were not injured, as personal injury claim solicitors in West Bromwich, we will be unable to help you in these cases.
What type of injuries can you claim for with Accident Advice Helpline?
The short answer to this question is – you can claim for just about any injury through Accident Advice Helpline. In the eyes of compensation, it does not matter if the injury is minor or severe. All that matters is that there needs to be some sort of financial loss as a result of the injury.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we can deal with both physical and psychological injuries. The former are, of course, much easier to claim compensation for as you will be able to see the direct losses that they cause.
Common injuries that we can assist with include:
- Broken bones
- Back injuries. This could be temporary or more permanent pain. Remember, all you need to do is prove that you suffered some financial loss due to the negligence of another person.
- Head injuries
- Sprained ankles, again, this is potentially a minor injury but as long as you can prove there is a loss then you should be fine.
- Cuts and scrapes
Before you get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline, it is important that you head to your doctor in order to get a medical report. Without your medical report at our disposal, we will be unable to proceed with your claim. You may also wish to come to us with details of losses that you have suffered.
Get in touch with personal injury claim solicitors in West Bromwich
Contact Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 14th May 2015
Author: David Brown