You could spend a couple of hours on the Internet to find the type of expert who deals with your particular accident and personal injury claim – on the other hand you could simply call Accident Advice Helpline and let them allocate a specialist solicitor to you who will give you honest, professional advice and deal with your claim fast, efficiently and without fuss.
Your allocated personal injury claim in Lincolnshire adviser will do all the form filling, speaking to insurers and dealing with all the legal stuff – leaving you to concentrate on getting over your injury.
Accident Advice Helpline provides:
- Friendly, professional advice by experts in the field of personal injury claims
- Works on a no win, no fee* basis with no money paid up front for solicitors’ fees
- A free Helpline open 24/7, so you can call any time of the day
- High customer satisfaction thanks to quality customers service
- Additional appointments with a doctor should an independent assessment be required
The personal injury claim in Lincolnshire adviser allocated to your case may ask you to provide:
- Names and addresses of all people involved in your accident, including any witnesses
- Dates of hospital or GB visits
- Receipts, invoices, any other documentation confirming expenses you incurred as a result of your accident and personal injury
Accident Advice Helpline is guided by the four key principles of:
This means you will receive honest and professional advice, when you call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500. You won’t be pressurised into making a claim, if there’s no valid claim. There will be no delays in dealing with your case or artificially inflated solicitors’ charges.
You can rely 100% on their honesty and their patron, TV presenter and consumer champion Esther Rantzen is proud to promote and support the Helpline in their endeavour to bring justice and compensation to all those who suffered a personal injury in the last 3 years through no fault of their own but because somebody else was to blame.
How do you know if your personal injury claim qualifies for compensation?
Despite all the publicity that fraudulent cases receive in the press, many people either don’t know they are legally entitled to compensation or they do know but don’t make a claim. Esther Rantzen says shockingly seven out of ten people do not make a claim even though they have suffered a genuine personal injury in an accident for which somebody else was at fault.Open Claim Calculator
If you feel uncomfortable telling a legal professional about your case without knowing, if you actually qualify for compensation first, simply go online to Accident Advice Helpline’s online test; it takes only 30-seconds to complete and their compensation calculator will tell you how much compensation you might be entitled to.
For more information call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.