For over 10 years, Dame Esther Rantzen has been our patron, not something she does lightly. You must have seen the adverts where she tells you how good we are and recommends our services. That’s because she believes you should use us for making a personal injury claim in Stow-on-the-Wold.
Listen to Esther
If you have been the blameless victim of an accident, in which you sustained injuries that needed medical attention, you may be entitled to make an injury claim. In the advert, Dame Esther says to take her advice; you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you and she is right, we will always put your needs first.
We will always:
- Be friendly and helpful at all times
- Give you a professional, efficient service
- Continue to give our staff the highest quality training to keep them abreast of current legislation
- Make sure our solicitors have the expertise needed to deal with all types of injury, whether accidental or criminal
- If your case should be rare and need specialist legal assistance, to find a solicitor, on a no-win, no-fee* basis, that specialises in that particular field
- Be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you need us
- Not ask you for any money to start your claim
- Make the whole process as quick, simple and efficient as possible
- Deal with the insurance companies, local authorities, government departments, manufacturers, Criminal Injury Compensation Authority, Motor Insurers Bureau and any other organisation needed to save you the hassle of having to do this.
- Get the best possible personal injury compensation award for you
- Continue to use our four key principles, Integrity, Reliability, Dependability and Accountability, principles that ensure we are successful and continue to thrive, these principles that ensure you get the best customer service in the industry
We need to trust you as well
What the Dame Esther Rantzen TV advert doesn’t say is that trust is a two way matter – we need to be able to trust you as well. When you are making a personal injury claim in Stow-on-the-Wold we need you:
- To be honest and truthful with us from the start of your claim
- To give us information as soon as you are able, to avoid delays
- If you do not understand something we are asking, tell us, so that we can do whatever is necessary to make sure you do. Misunderstandings can cause too many problems and can quite often be avoided.
Now we are ready to start making a personal injury claim in Stow-on-the-Wold
You can make contact with us either by completing the 30-second test on our website, or by phoning on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, and speak to one of our friendly advisors about making a personal injury claim in Stow-on-the-Wold.
From this first initial contact to the finalisation of your personal injury compensation claim, you will know you were right to trust us.
Date Published: 29th September 2013
Author: David Brown