Working as a personal injury claim in Jackson Bridge solicitor for Accident Advice Helpline means dealing with compensation claims for Holme Valley clients who have been victims of accidents that were not their fault.
Doing their best for compensation in your personal injury claim in Jackson Bridge
Accidents at work are a common type of claim that we deal with on a day to day basis. You may have suffered an accident at work yourself. Perhaps you were left injured, ill or unable to work in the Kirklees area due to this. If this is the case, you may be wondering about what can be done to help you. Well, you are certainly not alone, as many other individuals in this part of West Yorkshire have suffered these situations too.
Here are some of the most common accidents in the workplace and the most common claims seen by a personal injury claim in Jackson Bridge solicitor:
- Slips, trips and falls can cause a number of injuries, some short term but other more long term, resulting in extended periods of time of work and loss of earnings;
- Burns, most commonly due to chemicals that may be in industrial or manufacturing industries, or sometimes in a canteen or staff kitchen;
- Back and neck injuries: Muscle strains are common in many work settings, usually due to poor health and safety policies, procedures and training from the employer;
- Repetitive strain injury, also known as carpal tunnel syndrome, can become a very serious affliction. Again, this is usually caused due to employer negligence;
- Cuts and lacerations: The key to preventing these is down to the employer providing proper and adequate training on all types of equipment; and
- Hearing loss (industrial deafness): ear protection should be provided as standard to all employees who may be at risk of developing this.
Have you suffered as an accident victim in Kirklees?
Perhaps you have been unfortunate enough to suffer from one of the above yourself, or maybe you know or work with somebody in Kirklees who has? Perhaps you have been injured at work, but in a totally different way? If any of these is the case, it could really benefit you to speak to an expert such as an injury claim in Jackson Bridge solicitor.
Injury at work or elsewhere, we can help
Whether it was at work or somewhere else, if you have suffered directly as a result of an accident and it was not your fault, then you could gain some invaluable advice and information from this team.Open Claim Calculator
To find out more and discuss your individual accident, please get in touch. Call us free on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile, and speak to an injury claim in Jackson Bridge solicitor.