As one of the country’s leading injury law firms we have to answer a lot of questions from accident victims who want to know more about claiming compensation for their injuries. Many accident victims want to know where their compensation money will come from. So who pays for compensation in Newham?
Who pays for compensation in Newham?
Personal injury claims are paid out by insurance companies. So, for example, if you need to claim compensation for an injury sustained in a car accident, the insurer of whoever was responsible for your accident would settle your claim.
How much compensation are you owed?
The amount of personal injury compensation that you are awarded will depend on a number of factors. These include:
- How serious your injury was
- How much your injury affected your life, and
- How much you are owed for lost earnings, and accident related costs
You can get an estimate of how much you could be owed by using the simple compensation calculator tool on our website.
Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline
If you claim with us, your claim will be handled by an experienced injury lawyer who will work on your claim under a no win no fee contract. This means that you will not have to pay any legal fees upfront as everything is settled at the end of your claim.
Your lawyer will work hard to get you the maximum amount of compensation for your injury, and try and get you your money as quickly as possible – most of the injury claims that we handle don’t even have to go to court. There are plenty of extenuating circumstances that we like to look at, so phone us and let’s have a chat.
Why claim with us?
- We have over fifteen years of industry experience
- We have one of the highest success rates in the industry
- We work on claims under the no win no fee agreement
- Most of the claims that we handle are settled out of court
- We have a helpline where you can get legal advice from a trained advisor
- We are endorsed by famous consumer rights champion Dame Esther Rantzen
Call now to start your claim today
To talk to one of our friendly injury claim advisors about starting your claim today call our helpline on 0800 689 0500. Or call 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling us from a mobile. Alternatively, text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and one of our advisors will call you. Lines are open 24 hours a day and all calls to Accident Advice Helpline are kept confidential.
Date Published: 15th November 2015
Author: David Brown