It’s fair to say that it can be very confusing when you start looking into whether you may qualify for compensation after an accident.
The main criteria you must meet are the same whether you are making your online personal injury claim in Scotland, in Wales or in England. They are:
- You were sufficiently injured that you required medical treatment.
- The accident can be proven to be someone else’s fault.
- It is less than three years since the incident in which you were hurt (unless it is an industrial disease/injury or you were a child when you were injured).
These three points are the questions that are used in Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test, which can help estimate how much compensation you may be due following your accident.
Online personal injury claim in Scotland, England and Wales
Accident Advice Helpline is able to deal with claims for compensation on a no win, no fee basis. The beauty of the service is that the majority of claims can be processed by telephone although you may be required to attend one medical assessment as part of putting you case together.
The main reason that you are able to claim compensation after being injured is to pay for your medical care or any assistance you may need as a result of you injury, such as childcare.Open Claim Calculator
Accident Advice Helpline works with lawyers who are specialists in different areas of compensation claims, so your case will be handled by the right person whether you are making an online personal injury claim in Scotland or elsewhere in the UK.
Why Choose Accident Advice Helpline?
Look online and you will find a host of advice and companies offering to help you make a claim. It can be difficult to decide which to contact about your case. So why should you choose Accident Advice Helpline to look after your best interests?
- Accident Advice Helpline has been fighting for compensation for the little guy for more than 10 years
- Accident Advice Helpline counts consumer champion, Esther Rantzen as their patron
- Accident Advice Helpline has teams of friendly advisers answering the helpline
- Accident Advice Helpline keeps your information confidential and you are not obliged to proceed with a claim after you have spoken to an adviser
When you make a claim, Accident Advice Helpline’s advisers will be able to estimate how much compensation you may be due, although there are no guarantees of the exact amount that you will be entitled to. It is also impossible to say how long each particular case will take to bring to a conclusion. Call them on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.