How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Oldham personal injury claims

    There are many different types of accident claim, across a range of different situations, so if you have had an accident which was not your fault, you may still be able to make Oldham personal injury claims even if you don’t feel that your accident fits in with what you would expect to be a standard compensation situation. If you do have an accident and feel that you want to claim compensation, there are a few things that you can do to find out whether or not you have a good case for compensation. These include:

    Speak to an injury lawyer

    Don’t just go to any solicitor to ask for information on injury claims, as if they don’t have extensive knowledge in the area that you are asking about then you may not get the answers that you want. Speak to an injury lawyer who has plenty of knowledge and experience of the subject and they will be able to give you a far better response and a more in depth knowledge of the claims process.

    Look online

    Have a look online at forums and other sites that deal with compensation claims and compensation law. You should easily be able to do your research within these sites to find out exactly what sorts of claims lawyers are willing to take on, and what the chances are of your claim being successful based on what happened in your accident.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline

    Not only does Accident Advice Helpline actually handle claims and provide injury lawyers to work on your behalf, but you can also get free advice and support from the helpline. You will be able to find out more about the claims process in general, as well as ask whether the team feels that you have a good case for compensation.

    How to make Oldham personal injury claims

    When it comes to making Oldham personal injury claims, once you know that you definitely have a good enough case to make a claim, you can start to think about actually making the claim. The easiest way for you to proceed is to call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or text “claim365” to 88010 to speak to the friendly, helpful team.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The team will decide whether they feel that your claim has a good chance of success, and then pass you over to an experienced in house injury lawyer who can make a start on your claim right away. Your lawyer will keep you updated as your claim progresses, and you may not even have to go to court, as your solicitor will try to get the case resolved as quickly as possible. No point pondering too long, make that call now.

    Date Published: 15th September 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.