Oldbury no win no fee* claims for compensation due to a car accident
The car is a great invention. It offers so much to so many people, from the freedom of the open road to being able to complete errands and tasks in no time at all.
But, there is problem with their use – accidents. Some of these accidents are just that – accidents – but some are as the direct result of negligence on the part of one or more drivers. As a result, many no win no fee* claims for personal injury compensation are made, and sometimes there are many contributing factors…
- Speed – There is no doubt that excessive speed on roads that are not made for speed is one major cause of accidents. Occasionally, the weather contributes to this, too: wet roads and speed are not a great combination. But, if you are the innocent victim in a car accident where speed was involved, you could have a claim.
- Inexperience – It is also a known fact that inexperienced drivers are more likely to have accidents than those drivers who have been driving for some time. Of course, when an inexperienced driver loses control and hits your car, the injuries to yourself can be life-changing. But for passengers, too, these injuries can be life-threatening.
- Conditions – We have already alluded to how bad weather can play a part in accidents, as can the conditions of the road. Many claims for compensation are made by people who have been hurt in car accidents that involved a combination of factors, of which weather was one.
How do you know if you have a compensation claim?
Within personal injury law are three sets of criteria, all of which must be present in claims for compensation in order for cases to be eligible:
- The accident in which you were hurt must not have been your fault;
- You must have also received treatment for your injuries; and
- You have three years from the date of the accident in which to make a claim (the only exceptions to this are cases involving children and those people seeking compensation for industrial diseases).
But don’t dismiss your claim just yet!
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we understand that many people are unsure about claiming compensation; as many as 7 out of 10 people who have an eligible claim are missing out on financial justice, and here at AAH we want to make sure that if you have a claim, you know you can make one with our expert legal representation.
AAH are working now on Oldbury no win no fee* claims for compensation due to car accidents and other types of accidents, too – do you have a claim? Find out now on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 23rd August 2014
Author: David Brown