If you have been injured in an accident, then you may wish to make a claim, especially if you have found yourself at a financial disadvantage because of it. At Accident Advice Helpline, we have helped hundreds of people with their Oakdale no win no fee* claims, with our own solicitors who specialise in all aspects of personal injury law.
No win no fee* – everything you need to know
- No win no fee* agreements are also called ‘conditional fee agreements’;
- They came into force in 1995, and since then they have become the #1 agreement for all personal injury claims;
- They stipulate that should a claim lose, then the claimant doesn’t have to pay any of their own solicitor’s fees;
- Conversely, they do not protect the losing claimant from running up a bill of costs by the other side. To protect the claimant for this eventuality, special insurance is taken out. But, this is not always compulsory. We always recommend insurance;
- Should a claim be successful, then the claimant’s solicitor takes their fees out of the amount of compensation awarded;
- No win no fee* can be used for all types of personal injury claim, including those for industrial diseases;
- All of our own solicitors work on a no win, no fee* basis.
Deciding on whether or not to make a claim
When we talk to people who have been injured in an accident that wasn’t their fault, some feel guilty about the prospect of making a claim. But we believe that if somebody has been unjustly hurt by somebody else’s actions, then they deserve compensation for it. Of course, no amount of compensation can completely right this wrong, but it can enable the victim to recover financially stress free and pay for any additional medical care that they need.
It is also important to remember that it is one’s legal right to financial compensation if they have been injured in an accident that was not their fault. Oakdale no win no fee* claims, therefore, are taken on by us with the view that our clients don’t just deserve compensation but that they are also legally entitled to it.
If you would like to make a claim or if you would simply like to find out more about doing so, you can get free and no obligation advice from us. Simply call our 24/7 Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 and get sound advice today.Open Claim Calculator