How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident at work compensation in Nottinghamshire

    Have you been injured in a work vehicle? Claim accident at work compensation in Nottinghamshire

    If you have been injured whilst in a work vehicle as a driver or passenger and the accident wasn’t your fault then you may well be entitled to make a claim for accident at work compensation in Nottinghamshire. Annually many thousands of road users, a great deal of them driving for and on behalf of their company’s are injured in collisions on Britain’s roads through no fault of their own. If you have been involved in such an accident in the last three years and it wasn’t your fault then you may be entitled to make a claim for personal injury compensation.

    Injured in a work vehicle as a passenger?

    You don’t have to be driving a vehicle in order to sustain an injury in it and this is never more true than when you are working for a company in the role of delivery person. Many firms employ more than one person to help with deliveries and the moving of heavy items, so some vehicles have a driver and a passenger and if you have been the passenger who has been injured as the result of an accident in the vehicle and it wasn’t your fault then you may be entitled to accident at work compensation in Nottinghamshire. By the same token though, as a passenger or acting as a delivery person you may suffer injuries during the course of your work as a result of poor lifting and handling training or being asked to move objects which are too heavy to be moved by just you and one other.

    Is my work vehicle roadworthy?

    You may be entitled to make a claim for accident at work compensation in Nottinghamshire if you have been involved in an accident in a work vehicle that was not maintained properly or found to be unroadworthy after an accident occurred.

    To find out if you are entitled to make such a claim contact our team of expert and friendly advisers at Accident Advice Helpline who can help guide you through the initial assessment process. Our lines are open 7 days a week and can be contacted on our dedicated landline number 0800 689 0500 or our dedicated mobile number 0333 500 0993. Alternatively if you are unable to call us you can text 88010 with the words ‘CLAIM365’ and a member of our team will return your call at a time more convenient to you. Call today if you have been injured in a vehicular accident at work that wasn’t your fault.

    Date Published: 28th December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.