How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    North West Leicestershire no win no fee advice

    Now most of us know what to do immediately after we have had an accident – seek help and follow medical advice. However, you also need to seek North West Leicestershire no win no fee advice.

    Of course, this is arguably the most important thing you can do. However, if you have been injured as a result of something someone else has done (or perhaps not done) then you might be entitled to seek North West Leicestershire no win no fee advice to help you claim for compensation. If this is the case then there are also other things that you should consider doing to help maximum your chance of making a claim, and securing the compensation that you could be legally entitled to.

    Report it

    The first thing you ought to do, once you have sought medical assistance and put yourself out of danger, is report the incident. It doesn’t matter who you report it to providing that there is a record of the incident taking place.

    If you are in work or a public place then there should be an accident report book for you to complete. This will record precisely what happened, what injuries were sustained and action taken. When you contact us for North West Leicestershire no win no fee advice then your Accident Advice Helpline solicitor will be able to use this as evidence for what happened.

    If your accident took place on the road, perhaps as part of a road traffic collision then one of the best things you can do is report the incident to the police. They will be able to gather the details of anyone else present and your solicitor will be able to use this as witnesses for your no win no fee claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If your accident happened in your home, which you rent, then you will need to report the incident to your landlord if the accident is likely to be their fault.

    Record it

    In addition to simply reporting the incident you should do all you can to record what happened as well. Of course we do not mean that you record what happened at the time of the accident, unless you are psychic or in a place with CCTV that is unlikely to happen. However, if possible it is advisable to take photographs of the scene of the accident. When you seek North West Leicestershire no win no fee advice, your solicitor will be able to use these as evidence of what happened, and can guard against any disputes that may be raised at a later date.

    Start a claim

    Once you know that you can make a claim (you can take our 30 second test to test your eligibility) then it is important you start a claim as soon as possible. You have three years to initiate a claim after the date of your accident, so do not delay.

    Date Published: 14th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.