There are many different types of personal injury claim, victims do not only make a North West Leicestershire accident at work claim, they also make claims for:
- Accidents on the roads – these can involve vehicles of all shapes and sizes, and sometimes pedestrians get embroiled in them as well.
- Slips, trips and falls – these are the most common of the 3 million accidents that happen every year in the UK, in fact over a third of them are this type of accident. They can happen anywhere to anyone, and can cause quite a bit more damage than a bit of hurt pride.
- Medical negligence – these claims are made when a medical professional makes a mistake. This is the last thing we expect as we all trust our doctors, hospitals etc.
- Industrial illnesses – these are as much a personal injury as any other, and your employer has the same duty to protect you from them as they do for one off accidents.
- Accidents in schools – you leave your children in the care of their teachers expecting them to be well looked after, but accidents in schools are not unusual, nor are they rare in nurseries, colleges and universities.
- Food poisoning – this is so easily avoidable, if only more care was taken with hygiene and the food.
- Holiday accidents – holidays can be totally ruined, not just for the victims, but for anyone that is vacating with them as well. It depends where you are holidaying and how your holiday was books as to the type of holiday accident claim that is made.
These are just a few examples of accidents that claims are made for, there is no end to how they happen, and they result in many different types of personal injury claim being made, not just a North West Leicestershire accident at work claim.
The injuries that can result in you making a North West Leicestershire accident at work claim
Just as there an endless number of accidents that can happen through the fault of someone else, there is a limitless number of injuries you could sustain, such as:
- Broken bones
- Burns and scalds
- Internal injuries
- Loss of limbs or digits
- Back or spine injuries
- Head and brain injuries
- Facial injuries
- Impaired vision or hearing
- Fatal injuries
Any of the injuries could change someone’s life forever, and the lives of the people close to them. This needs accounting for when a North West Leicestershire accident at work claim is being made, and Accident Advice Helpline will make sure it is.
Making a claim for an accident at work
Accident Advice helpline will make sure that every area of your claim is looked at to maximise the amount of compensation you are awarded, and we will do this as simply and efficiently as possible, keeping it stress free for you.Open Claim Calculator
If you would like to know more about how we can help you, complete one of our online options, or call our freephone number on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone and speak to one of our friendly advisers.