The aftermath of an accident can be truly unsettling. You may have to deal with the repercussions of suffering severe physical injuries and substantial financial losses. At this difficult time in your life, obtaining the personal injury compensation you need to focus your efforts on getting better and moving on with your life can seem like an impossible challenge. We can help if you’ve been in a non fault in West Yorkshire.
Start your claim after a non fault accident in West Yorkshire
With Accident Advice Helpline, you have a legal ally. Our personal injury lawyers possess experience in handling accident claims and they can give your case the attention it needs. We will help you to:
- Understand your legal rights
- Determine whether you are entitled to personal injury compensation in West Yorkshire
- File your claim at no upfront cost to you
- Represent you on a 100% no win, no fee basis, ensuring that you do not incur any additional financial burdens at a time when you are recovering from your injury
To ensure you make the most of our expertise, you should be ready to provide us with all the details of the accident that led to your injury, including:
- The date, time and location
- The details of the responsible person and those of any witnesses to the accident
You should also make sure we are aware of any evidence you may have already gathered, including:
- Medical reports
- Accident book entries
- Photographs of the accident scene
- Correspondence with the insurer of the responsible person
The more information you can provide to us, the better our chances of securing you full personal injury compensation in West Yorkshire.
For a free, no-obligation initial consultation regarding your prospective claim, call our Freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500. If calling is not convenient, there are several other ways you can get in touch with us: text “claim365” to 88010 or fill out our 30-second test if you’ve been hurt in a non fault accident in West Yorkshire.
Date Published: 24th May 2015
Author: David Brown