How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Non fault accident claim in Gedling

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Gedling

    First steps to making a non fault accident claim in Gedling

    You may be aware that if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault you have the legal right to make a non fault accident claim in Gedling. However, you may still feel daunted by the prospect of making what is ultimately a legal claim.

    Here at Accident Advice Helpline we have extensive experience of handling personal injury claims, and therefore have the necessary knowledge to be able to make your claim go as smoothly as possible. This is why we have put together the following information to help you get your claim started.


    One of the first things you ought to do when considering whether or not to make a non fault accident claim in Gedling is find out if you are legally eligible to do so.

    The easiest way for you to do this is to take our 30 second test, which you will find on our website. All you need to do is answer some basic questions about your accident and the injuries you have sustained. We will then be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not we can help you seek compensation.

    As well as this we can also give you a good indication as to how much compensation you might actually be entitled to. Figures quoted will just be an initial guideline; however, your solicitor will be able to give you a better indication as your claim progresses.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Medical evidence

    An essential part of your claim, and one of the biggest determinants when it comes to your compensation settlement relates to the injuries you have sustained. The best way to prove such injuries is via your medical records. Our solicitors will arrange for your records to be obtained, and we will also instruct an independent medical expert to write a report outlining the injuries you sustained and the impact these have had on you.

    If your injury was recent then it can be useful to obtain photographs of any physical injuries you have sustained.

    Start your claim today

    It is important that you do not delay starting your non fault accident claim in Gedling with us. Legally most claims have to be initiated within three years of the date of the accident being claimed for. However, it makes good sense to claim sooner rather than later as incidents will still be fresh in your mind.

    Simply call us today on 0800 689 0500 from your landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and we will provide you with the support and free advice that you need.

    Date Published: 10th April 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.