Being involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault is stressful and emotional enough without the worry of finding a solicitor based in London and filling out endless bits of paperwork to put in a claim for compensation. We have a dedicated team of in-house solicitors, so if you’re looking for no win no fee solicitors in London, that is exactly what you will find here at Accident Advice Helpline. We will be your no win no fee solicitors in London and will be able to deal with your claim whatever type of accident you were injured in.
What is no win no fee?
Just that! In 1995 the no win no fee system was put in place, allowing more people to access legal help without financial outlay, especially if they do not win their case. Our no win no fee solicitors in London will ensure you don’t have to pay any money to get your claim started, or our legal fees if your claim is not won.
Can no win no fee solicitors in London help you?
If you meet the following criteria then yes, you our no win no fee solicitors may well be able to help with your personal injury claim:
- If you have had an accident in the last 3 years, possibly at work, on the roads or in a public place
- If you believe the accident to be due to another person’s negligence, such as another motorist or your employer
- If you can prove that the accident was not your fault with evidence such as doctors reports, photographs of injuries and the place the accident happened, or reliable witness statements
If you meet the above criteria and want to find out how much the no win no fee solicitors in London could claim on your behalf, contact our helpline or try our free compensation calculator online.
What else do you need to know?
- Always seek medical attention after an accident, your injuries will need to be assessed by a doctor in case there are any other issues that you are unaware of
- Most of our cases don’t need to go to court, so you won’t need to go through a traumatic court hearing to receive your compensation
- Don’t feel ashamed to put in a claim if you only have minor injuries
- It is possible you will need to attend a medical assessment so your recovery progress can be checked
Our helpline is open 24 hours a day on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, if you have been involved in an accident and would like to receive some free, no-obligation advice from our trained and friendly advisers.
Date Published: 17th October 2012
Author: Emma Matthews