No Win No Fee* Solicitors in London
Being involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault is stressful and emotional enough without the worry of finding a solicitor based in London and filling out endless bits of paperwork to put in a claim for compensation. We have a dedicated team of legal partners, so if you’re looking for no win no fee* solicitors in London, that is exactly what we will find for you here at Accident Advice Helpline. We will search our unique panel of no win no fee solicitors in London based to find the right solicitor specialising in your case, whether that is a motorbike accident resulting in a neck injury to a trip over something at work.
What is no win no fee*?
Just that! In 1995 the no win no fee* system was put in place, allowing more people to access legal help without financial outlay, especially if they do not win their case. It means any compensation, plus solicitors fees are usually paid by the third parties’ insurer. Our no win no fee* solicitors in London will ensure you don’t have to pay a penny to make your claim.
Do I have a valid claim?
If you meet the following criteria then yes, you could have a valid claim for compensation:
- If you have had an accident in the last 3 years at work, on the roads or in a public place
- If you believe the accident to be due to another person’s negligence, such as another motorist or your employer
- If you can prove that the accident was not your fault with evidence such as doctors reports, photographs of injuries and the place the accident happened, or reliable witness statements
If you meet the above criteria and want to find out how much the no win no fee* solicitors in London could claim on your behalf, contact our helpline or try our free compensation calculator online.
What else do I need to know?
- Always seek medical attention after an accident, your injuries will need to be assessed by a doctor in case there are any other issues that you are unaware of
- Most of our cases don’t need to go to court, so you won’t need to go through a traumatic court hearing to receive your compensation
- Don’t feel ashamed to put in a claim if you only have minor injuries
- It is possible you will need to attend a medical assessment so your recovery progress can be checked
Our helpline is open 24 hours a day on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, if you have been involved in an accident and would like to receive some free, no obligation advice from our trained and friendly advisers.