Being the victim of an accident that wasn’t your fault can be distressing and emotional enough without trawling the internet or phonebook to find a solicitor based in Scotland, and completing form after form to put in a personal injury claim. If you’re specifically looking for a no win no fee* solicitor in Scotland, then a no win no fee* solicitor in Scotland is precisely what you will get when you contact Accident Advice Helpline! We will search our experienced and reputable no win no fee* solicitor in Scotland to find the right lawyer just for you and your case, whether that is a car accident resulting in a back injury, or a slip over something in the work place.
What is no win no fee*?
Exactly what it says! Set up in 1995, the no win no fee* system was put in place, replacing legal aid, allowing more people full access to professional legal help without financial outlay, especially if their case is unfortunately unsuccessful. Our no win no fee* solicitor in Scotland will ensure you don’t have to pay a penny upfront to make your claim.
How do I know if my claim is valid?
If you meet the following criteria then yes, you should have a successful claim for compensation.
- If you have had an accident resulting in some kind of personal injury to yourself, in the last 3 years, either at work, on the roads or in a public place
- If you believe the accident to be due to another person’s negligence, or not following protocol such a fellow employee or another road user
- If we are able to establish, with substantial proof, that the accident was not your fault with evidence such as doctors’ reports, photographs of injuries and the place the accident happened, or reliable witness statements
If you meet the above and would like to get a better idea of how much your claim is worth, contact our 24-hour freephone helpline or try our 10-click compensation calculator online.
- 7 out of 10 people involved in an accident that wasn’t their fault don’t make a claim for compensation. Don’t suffer in silence, claim what is rightfully yours. Why should you have to incur financial loss due to the negligence of someone else?
- Always seek immediate medical attention after an accident; your injuries will need to be professionally assessed in case there are any other issues.
- Most of our cases are settled outside of court, so you won’t need to go through a traumatic court hearing to receive your compensation.
- Don’t feel ashamed about putting in a claim if your injuries seem only minor, such as whiplash, as even this could have long-term effects on your body and could even turn into a permanent condition.
- Your no win no fee* Scotland based solicitor will help you every step of the way and make sure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to.
Get in touch now by calling our 24-hour helpline on 0800 689 0500.Open Claim Calculator