If you are thinking of bringing a claim for compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault, you will no doubt want the best possible help without it costing you the earth. That’s where Accident Advice Helpline comes in. We can find you the right expert legal representation and with our no-win, no-fee Salen claims guarantee, we can ensure you don’t risk heavy financial losses if your case is unsuccessful.
Making no-win, no-fee Salen claims with our help
We were established in 2000 after legal aid was withdrawn for personal injury cases. We focus on helping accident victims get access to the justice they deserve by bringing claims against the parties that caused their injuries. And all in a cost-effective and risk-free way:
- We’ll give you free legal advice about your claim, including an honest assessment of your chances of success and an estimate of how much compensation you might be entitled to;
- We won’t charge you a penny upfront to start your claim off; and
- We’ll find you an appropriate and experienced no-win, no-fee Salen claims expert to argue your case professionally and efficiently. This means that if you don’t win your case, you won’t have to pay a large legal bill.
We also have expertise in a wide range of accident types. The kinds of cases we handle – and win – on a daily basis include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…to name but a few.
How do you start no-win, no-fee Salen claims?
It takes just minutes to find out whether you have a good reason to claim with us. Simply get in touch and we will tell you. The kind of information we will need from you includes:
- When your accident happened. Usually, you have three years to bring a claim. Sometimes, a different time limit applies. You may have longer to claim, for instance, if the case involves an industrial disease.
- Who was responsible. Someone else must have been partially or wholly to blame for your accident. They may not have meant it to happen, but their carelessness, negligence or criminal act caused you injuries.
- Those injuries must have been severe enough to warrant you seeking medical attention.
For a free, no-obligation assessment of your accident, contact us today. You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
Remember, three years may sound like a long time. But the longer you leave it, the more important details may fade from your memory. Call today.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014