When a ‘no win, no fee’ Sale lawyer could help you
You will probably benefit from the services of a ‘no win, no fee’ Sale lawyer if you had an accident:
- In the last three years;
- That caused you injuries requiring medical attention; and
- That someone else was to blame for through their negligence, carelessness or criminal act.
You may be worried about the financial costs of claiming. Don’t be. We understand that money may be tight. We don’t believe this should be a barrier to seeking justice if you weren’t to blame for your injuries. Our initial legal advice on the strength of your claim is free. We won’t charge you to start your case. And a ‘no win, no fee’ Sale lawyer means exactly that: if you don’t win your case, you won’t pay a penny for the legal services you have received.
You may be worried about the effects claiming will have on you at what is already a difficult time. You don’t have to worry with Accident Advice Helpline. We are specialists in the personal injury field. We operate a professional and efficient service. With the benefit of our experience on your side, claiming needn’t be a stressful and worrying process. We’ll select the right ‘no win, no fee’ Sale lawyer to handle your claim. They will be an expert in accidents of your type. And your ‘no win, no fee’ Sale lawyer will handle all the detail of your case, keeping you informed every step of the way. You may find that you don’t even need to go to court to fight your case. Very often, our claims are processed by phone.
You may think it’s not worth putting yourself through the stress of claiming. That’s why we will give you a free estimate of the amount of compensation you could receive right from the outset. This figure is not set in stone, but is a useful guideline. If your case is successful, your lawyer will be arguing for a sum of money that:
- Helps you recover after your injuries – whether you need specialist care or adjustments around the home to help you manage, for example.
- Makes good some or all of the losses you have faced after your accident, from loss of earnings to prescription charges and transport costs.
Finally, you may think you haven’t got time at the moment to look into this further. But it’s fast and easy to find out more:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time that suits you.
Alternatively, you can also find out quickly when you text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
You could actually get your claim started today. So why not get in touch to see how we could help you?
Date Published: 23rd February 2014