Surrey is the most densely populated county in Britain, with the exclusion of Greater London. It consists of 11 districts, with several major commuter towns. The largest town in Surrey is Guildford, which is home to the University of Surrey.
Searching for a no win no fee in Surrey lawyer after a university accident may become overwhelming in the midst of a busy schedule, but this should not worry you because Accident Advice Helpline are always available.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
What you might be concerned about as a student may be legal costs. Accident Advice Helpline are a legal firm who offer free advice and full legal services on a 100% no win no fee basis. This means that you will not pay even a penny for lawyer fees until you win compensation.
In such a densely populated county like Surrey, you can be sure that you will find many lawyers, but picking the right one may be a daunting task for a student. That’s why choosing Accident Advice Helpline to help you get the right no win no fee in Surrey lawyer for your case should be your best choice. You have a better chance of making a successful claim through a no win no fee in Surrey lawyer from us.
You can start the claims process by making a call to our free phone numbers — 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile — or going to our website and taking the 30-second test.
Our trained advisers will give you free advice after listening to the facts about your accident and injury. If they think there is a likelihood of winning a claim, they will put you through to a no win no fee in Surrey lawyer who is best at handling your type of injury.
University accidents that need the services of a no win no fee in Surrey lawyer
You may be entitled to claim personal injury compensation as a result of university accidents caused by another person’s negligence, whether you are a student or lecturer. You may miss classes, a project, submitting your thesis or sitting for exams if you have sustained injuries.
Your no win no fee in Surrey lawyer will give you support and guidance in the whole claim process, until you get the compensation to which you are entitled. You can claim for any of the following injuries:
- Depression: this may arise as a result of an accident that takes place in the midst of an exam schedule or project.
- Grazes, bruises, scrapes: these can be caused by slips, trips and falls on pavements, recreational grounds or potholes.
- Sprains and strains: these affect ligaments and tendons which may rupture in severe cases, requiring surgery.
- Cuts or lacerations: these can occur in a laboratory, kitchen, cafe or research centre.
- Burns and scalds: these can be caused by inflammable substances in a kitchen or laboratory. Your hands, clothes or hair may get burned or scalded in the course of your work.
- Facial injuries: these can be caused by sporting activities, cycling or biking accidents, car crashes, or violence.
- Sporting injuries: grazes, abrasions, contusions, knee injuries, dislocations and fractures are caused by contact sports when illegal tackles are used.