Surbiton is a suburban town which is a part of Greater London, located near the River Thames. The town is home to many artists and writers, in addition to actors and actresses, comedians, singers, and dancers.
Shopping on Victoria Street, as you cross the street you may be involved in a trauma through no fault of your own, which lands you in an accident and emergency department. After receiving medical treatment, you will probably require a lawyer offering no win no fee* in Surbiton to represent you in negotiations for settlement of compensation against the responsible party.
How Accident Advice Helpline can help you
The legal firm you choose will help you in making your claim successful, as well as making the process easier for you. That is why it is good for you to choose a reputable legal firm like Accident Advice Helpline, who have provided services to no-fault victims for over 15 years. We offer free legal advice and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Many people who are involved in a trauma that was caused by someone else’s negligence don’t know where to start. But when you hand over your concerns to legal advisers from Accident Advice Helpline, they will give you free legal advice and support to find a lawyer working on the basis of no win no fee* in Surbiton. They will handle the matter on your behalf until you get what is rightfully yours. You can reach our team on our 24/7 phone helpline from home, hospital or the office — whichever is convenient for you.
After consultations about details of the circumstances that led to the accident, and the personal injury you sustained, you will need to go for an additional medical assessment to substantiate the claim.
You may want to start by checking if your claim is eligible. If so, just go to our website and complete the 30-second test, which is a compensation calculator designed to give you a guide of what you might receive if your claim were to be successful.
Injuries that require making a claim through a no win no fee* in Surbiton lawyer
If your injury was not handled properly at the accident and emergency department, you should be compensated for the injuries and financial losses suffered. No-fault victims with acute injuries or illnesses can ask a no win no fee* in Surbiton lawyer to help them make an injury claim.
Here are some other injuries which might necessitate making a personal injury claim:
- Trauma: any victim of trauma, whether caused by a road traffic accident, violence, a plane crash, motorcycle accident or a fall from a height, has to be rushed to an accident and emergency department. Assessments and X-rays are performed immediately. If reperfusion and surgery are performed within the ‘first hour,’ the survival rate of the victim is increased, but if this is not done then life can be lost.
- Heart attack and cardiac arrest: these are life-threatening conditions that require immediate life support treatment. The patient should be directed to a resuscitation unit where oxygen, aspirin, morphine/diamorphine and thrombolysis are given.
- Asthmatic attacks: patients may require immediate administration of oxygen, theophylline or steroids.
- Stroke: someone with this condition requires immediate assessment.
- Fatality: if someone you know suffers a fatal injury, you may have a chance of making a successful claim if someone else was to blame.
Date Published: 10th March 2014
Author: David Brown
Category: Location Posts