Porthcawl town lies on the western side of Cardiff, the capital city of Wales. Being a holiday resort, it has a promenade, as well as a static caravan tourist beach known as Trecco Bay. There are 2 beaches which have been designated Blue Flag Beaches. The promenade lies along the shoreline and it is lined with restaurants, hotels and cafes, which give it a spectacular eye-catching view. If you get involved in an accident through no fault of your own, you may ask Accident Advice Helpline to connect you with a lawyer working on the basis of no-win, no-fee in Porthcawl.
Holiday accidents can be traumatising and very inconvenient. A personal injury or illness can cut short your trip, therefore it is the duty of holiday service providers, hotel staff, tour operators and all those that book guests and visitors, to provide a safe service. If you decide to pursue your case you will be connected with a lawyer who provides no win no fee in Porthcawl services to put forward your case.
The amount of compensation awarded is based on physical and psychological injuries suffered, as well as the financial losses which resulted from the injury. Potential holiday injuries included, but are not limited to;
- Head injuries – as you jet ski into the sea or as you dive can be traumatic. Lack of proper training, failure of those involved in installing hazard signs and faulty equipments and vessels can cause injuries.
- Broken bones – may be caused by slips, trips or falls on the shore, in a boat, cruise ship, ferry or canoe. You have a right to claim compensation if someone else caused the injury.
- Respiratory diseases – if you are exposed to adverse weather conditions at sea you may develop pneumonia or bronchitis and worse, asthmatic attacks due to the cold.
- Hypothermia and snow-bite may occur when you become exposed to snow and frost.
- Drowning of any of your family members may be attributed to many factors and it is the responsibility of the holiday provider to ensure that the environment is safe for all.
No-win, no-fee in Porthcawl with Accident Advice Helpline
Friendly advisers will offer you guidance and support through the whole injury claim process on a no-win, no-fee in Porthcawl basis. They will advise you on what steps to take to ensure that you have all the documentation and details required to support your claim.
You can call our 24/7 helpline any time and on any day that you need assistance. Our online calculator known as the 30-second test, will show you how much compensation you might receive after you answer a few questions about what happened.
So for expert legal advice about a possible no-win, no-fee in Porthcawl claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.