Finding no win no fee* in Portballintrae
The village of Portballintrae is found in Northern Ireland and while it is small, many visitors come to holiday here and enjoy the nearby attractions.
- Dunluce Castle is a mighty castle that sits on the edge of a cliff near Portballintrae and was highly regarded as a stronghold for its steep drops on its side making it hard to capture. It is also considered to be the inspiration for the Cair Paravel castle in C.S. Lewis’s “Chronicles of Narnia”
- Portballintrae Bay is popular during the summer with swimmers, water skiers and boaters
If you have an accident in Portballintrae then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a no win no fee* in Portballintrae solicitor.
If you are injured or have an accident then you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a no win no fee* in Portballintrae solicitor.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality.
Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a no win no fee* in Portballintrae solicitor and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no-win, no-fee* basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Dame Esther Rantzen, one of the UK’s leading consumer champions, personally recommends us and says, “After thoroughly investigating Accident Advice Helpline, I have found that they are indeed fighting on behalf of innocent victims who would otherwise not receive the compensation they deserve”.