The small fishing village of Polruan in Cornwall is sheltered from the wind and set in a very steep coastal location, making Polruan Pool a haven for smaller boats. Once known as much for its boat building as well as its fishing, the village today is home to commuters working in the surrounding area, which means the local roads can get pretty busy. If you have been unlucky enough to be injured in a road traffic accident in the village or nearby, making a no-win, no-fee in Polruan claim could be on the cards. But you’ll need the services of a personal injury lawyer to make sure your claim is successful, and you definitely don’t want to end up paying extortionate legal fees. You can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline on a no-obligation basis to find out whether or not you are eligible to make a claim.
Why would I make a no-win, no-fee in Polruan claim?
You might be eligible to make a claim if you have been injured and somebody else was at fault. When it comes to driving on the UK’s roads, you could be injured no matter how safe a driver you think you are. Another dangerous driver could cause your accident or you could be injured due to other hazards such as animals or children in the road, or swerving to avoid a cyclist and so on. Here are a few examples of the types of no-win, no-fee in Polruan claim you might make:
- Rear-end collision claim when another vehicle runs into yours at traffic lights or a junction
- Whiplash injury claim from a low-speed collision (often in heavy traffic)
- Eye injury claim from a shattered windscreen upon impact
- Motorway pile-up claim, where multiple vehicles have been involved in an accident
- Claim for an accident involving a cyclist or motorcyclist
- Pedestrian accident claim, if you have been hit by a car whilst walking or crossing the road
- Driving for work accident claim, if you were injured whilst driving for work purposes (such as a van driver, for example)
These are just a few examples of the types of claims you might make if you have been injured and feel that somebody else was to blame.
Why you should make a claim with us
At the end of the day, anybody who has been injured in any type of accident caused by somebody else deserves to be compensated. If your injuries are serious, you may have medical bills to pay, the cost of prescription medication to cover and even the cost of travelling to and from hospital or medical appointments to factor into your budget, not to mention loss of earnings from time off work. But even minor injuries can impact your life and your finances, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us no matter how you have been injured. You can call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile today to find out more about making a 100% no-win, no-fee claim with Accident Advice Helpline.