No win no fee* Polruan
The village of Polruan lies in the Cornwall county in England and is unique in that it is surrounded on three sides by water and the other side leads to a series of hill tops.
- One of the great things about the village is that it is relatively unspoilt, has not experienced much commercialisation and thus still has the charm of a small town
- If you are in Polruan during August, make sure you are there for the August bank holiday as it is celebrated with a carnival and nightly activities. On the night before the bank holiday there is a candle procession and an excellent fireworks display
If you have an accident in Polruan then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a ‘no win, no fee*’ Polruan solicitor.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured or have an accident then you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a ‘no win, no fee*’ Polruan solicitor.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality.
Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a ‘no win, no fee*’ Polruan solicitor and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee* basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Esther Rantzen, one of the UK’s leading consumer champions, personally recommends AAH and says, “After thoroughly investigating Accident Advice Helpline, I have found that they are indeed fighting on behalf of innocent victims who would otherwise not receive the compensation they deserve”.