Have you been hurt or injured in an accident that was not your own fault? If so, then you may be entitled to seek cash compensation for your pain, injuries, suffering and out-of-pocket expenses. To do this, you will need to make an accident compensation claim. If this is something you have never done before, it can seem a daunting and confusing prospect, but it does not have to be this way. With a little help from Accident Advice Helpline, everything can be simple, straightforward and, most importantly, successful.
Accident Advice Helpline have teams of in-house lawyers ready and waiting to take on your accident compensation claim. As we are a nationwide law firm, we have lawyers covering each and every inch of the country. For example, you may be looking for a lawyer in Nuneaton, in which case let us introduce you to the no win no fee in Nuneaton team.
No win no fee in Nuneaton
If you are wanting to start a compensation claim, then the no win no fee in Nuneaton team can help you. Perhaps you live or work in the Nuneaton area and have found yourself victim of an accident that was not your own fault, or perhaps you were visiting the area when you were injured through no fault of your own?
If you have suffered an accident in the workplace in Nuneaton, then you should talk to the no win no fee in Nuneaton team. Accidents at work are very common: according to statistics published by the HSE, the most common causes of accidents in the workplace are as follows:
- Over half of fatal injuries from workplace accidents were of three kinds: falls from heights, contact with moving machinery, and being struck by a vehicle;
- Electricity, fire and drowning/asphyxiation accidents accounted for around one in 12 fatalities to workers, but fewer than one in 100 non-fatal injuries to employees;
- Falls, slips and trips combined make up more than half of all reported major injuries and almost a third of over seven-day injuries to employees;
- Slip and trip injuries are the most commonly reported, accounting for three in every ten injury reports. Handling is the most frequent cause of over seven-day injury; and
- An estimated three million working days are lost due to handling injuries and slips and trips.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail just dial 0800 689 0500 now to speak to an adviser.
Date Published: 6th February 2014