No win no fee* for compensation in Lichfield


If you’ve been involved in a workplace accident and money is a little tight, you’ll be glad to hear you can use no win no fee* for compensation in Lichfield. This means that you don’t have to pay any money until your claim for personal injury compensation has been successfully concluded. If for any reason your claim is unsuccessful, then Accident Advice Helpline will not charge you any legal fees.

Am I eligible to claim?

If you have been injured at work in the last three years then there is a good chance you have the right to seek justice for any injuries sustained. The criteria to being eligible to make a claim are as follows:

  • The accident must have happened within the last three years
  • You must have required medical attention after the accident
  • The accident must have been the fault of someone else

The last one in this list is often the reason many people do not claim. They either think no one is to blame, or they are worried about getting someone into trouble. The truth of the matter is why should you suffer for someone else’s negligence. Your employer has a legal obligation to provide a safe working environment for every employee. Failure to do so leaves them open to a personal injury claim.

Your employer doesn’t actually pay the compensation. It is a requirement of law for them to have liability insurances in place. The insurance company will deal with the case, and your employer will have very little involvement. It is also illegal for your employer to treat you any differently if you return to work. The vast majority of people that make claims and return to work don’t notice any difference in the workplace attitude towards them.

What sort of injuries can I claim for?

You can claim for any injuries sustained by an accident that wasn’t your fault. It could be a slip, trip or fall, an accident involving machinery or even a company vehicle. If it happened on work time and using their equipment, then there’s a good chance you can claim.

Why use Accident Advice Helpline when seeking no win no fee* for compensation in Lichfield?

Accident Advice Helpline have over fifteen years experience helping people like you receive the justice they deserve. Simply call us on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile phone, and discover how we can help you today.

If you’d rather we call you then simply text ‘claim365’ to 88010, and one of our advisors will call you back.


  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )