How will you benefit with a no-win, no-fee agreement?
If you think you are entitled to compensation after an accident, but are worried about whether you will be able to afford to bring a personal injury claim, then claiming under a no-win, no-fee agreement could set your mind at rest. Because this type of arrangement provides you with the opportunity of bringing a case for compensation; but if anything happens so that your case is not successful, you don’t have to pay a bill for legal services at the end of the day. If you come to Accident Advice Helpline for no-win, no-fee experts in Temple Meads, you will also benefit from:
We have well over 15 years’ history of handling claims successfully for our clients in personal injury cases. During this time, we have handled many different accident types, from road traffic accidents to accidents at work; from slips, trips and falls to accidents on holiday, for example. We have also dealt with industrial diseases, cases of medical negligence, food poisoning, injuries caused by faulty goods and criminal injuries, to name but a few.
Affordable access to justice
We will give you free legal advice from our best no-win, no-fee experts in Temple Meads from the outset on your case. We will give you an honest assessment of the likelihood of your claim’s success. We will also estimate for you the amount of compensation you may be entitled to receive. We do not make any charge upfront for starting a claim, either. So regardless of your financial circumstances, you could get the ball rolling today.
No-win, no-fee experts in Temple Meads
Call today and find out what your legal rights are after an accident. You could be entitled to compensation for your injuries and a sum of money to cover the financial costs of your accident. And it needn’t cost too much with a no-win, no-fee in Temple Meads agreement.
However you contact us, we only need a few brief details of your accident to be able to tell you if you have a good reason to claim using our no-win, no-fee experts in Temple Meads. The kinds of things we will ask are:
- When did your accident happen? The usual time limit for claiming is three years. However, sometimes this is different, depending on your accident. Speak to us to find out more.
- What injuries did you sustain? You must have had to have medical treatment as a result.
- Who was to blame? Someone else must have caused the accident through negligence, carelessness or a criminal act.
Why not get in touch and see if we can help?
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can also try the 30-second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
- Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
Call now to start your claim!