Making a compensation claim for a faulty product
If you have been injured as a result of a faulty or defective product, you should speak to an Accident Advice Helpline injury lawyer in Great Torrington today to find out if you can make a claim for compensation. Making a claim against the manufacturer of a faulty product can be a complicated process, which is why it is advisable to seek professional legal advice. Our no win no fee expert in Great Torrington is an expert in their field, dealing with a wide variety of personal injury claims each year, including faulty product claims.
Types of claims your no win no fee expert in Great Torrington can help with
Your no win no fee expert in Great Torrington will no doubt have worked on many different types of personal injury claims which have been brought against manufacturers of faulty products. The types of cases they have worked on might include:
- Helping someone make a claim after they have received facial burning or scarring as a result of contaminated cosmetics. Such cases might include cosmetics which have been purchased over the counter, or those which have been used on clients by professional and fully trained beauticians and/or make-up artists.
- Food poisoning, or poisoning caused by contamination, from food which has been purchased in a shop.
- Providing advice and assistance to an individual making a claim for burns that have been received from faulty electrical products catching fire. Most commonly, these involve hair products such as hair driers, curling tongs or straighteners.
- Helping someone who has sustained a broken bone from falling from a defective ladder. Cases like these can be very complicated to deal with and really do require the advice and expertise of an injury lawyer in Great Torrington if you are looking to make a claim against the manufacturer, or possibly your employer if the injury occurred during the course of your work.
To find out more information about whether or not you might be entitled to make a claim, you should speak to an injury lawyer in Great Torrington today.
Contact us today
You can contact Accident Advice Helpline by:
- Calling our 24/7 helpline. This is a freephone number and our advisors will be on hand to answer queries you might have. All you need to do is dial 0800 689 0500 now;
- Completing our online enquiry form and a member of our team will give you a call back as soon as possible to discuss your case in more detail; or
- Taking the 30-second test on our website to find out if you are eligible to make a claim, leaving your details and waiting for a call back.
Don’t leave it too late to make a claim. If you have been injured, speak to an injury lawyer in Great Torrington today, as there are strict deadlines on how long you have to make a claim.