Eight things you should know about making no win no fee claims in Norwich
- You need to see a doctor to claim – When some people suffer minor injuries they are often tempted to bypass a trip to see the doctor. There are those individuals that literally only go to the hospital if they have no other choice. However, if you do this you will seriously destroy your chances of getting compensation.
- No money is needed to start a no win no fee case – One of the main benefits of no win no fee claims in Norwich is that you do not actually need any money to begin your claim. This eliminates a huge hurdle associated with the traditional approach if you’re worried about how much making a claim might cost you.
- You won’t necessarily have to go to court – Fewer than three per cent of personal injury claims end up in the court room. We’re experts at negotiation.
- Workplace accidents have to be reported in the accident book – Employers are obliged by law to have an accident book. In this book they record any potentially harmful occurrences, serious accidents, cases of industrial diseases and deaths related to the workplace. If you suffer an injury you have to make sure it is recorded in this book.
- There is a time limit on personal injury cases – There is a three year time limit on all personal injury no win no fee claims in Norwich. This is three years from the date of the incident.
- You can claim for special damages – Special damages relates to out of pocket expenses, such as loss of income or medical costs. You will be able to claim for these, yet you will need to keep proof of the costs experienced.
- Personal injury cases differ dramatically – From car crashes, to food poisoning, to product liability, to industrial diseases, to holiday accidents… personal injury cases differ from case to case.
- Traditional solicitor’s services are on the decline – More and more people are turning to no win no fee claims because of the numerous benefits, such as the elimination of financial risk, no time wasting and a better level of quality.
How to get in touch with us for more information
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are: Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website, or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010? We’ll call you back as soon as we’re able and chat about making a claim.
Date Published: 17th October 2015