You may have heard of passenger compensation – the money that you can claim if you were a passenger in a car and were injured in an accident that was not your fault. You may also have heard of pedestrian compensation – the money that you can claim if you were a pedestrian that was injured in an accident that was not your fault. You have also probably heard of occupational compensation – the money that you can claim if you are injured in an accident at work that was not your fault.
Did you know that a personal injury lawyer who handles no win no fee claims in Newcastle-under-Lyme can help with all of these types of claims?
Who needs to look for a personal injury lawyer who works on no win no fee clams in Newcastle-under-Lyme?
You may need to hunt for a lawyer who works on no win no fee claims in Newcastle-under-Lyme if you have been injured in a car accident because someone else was driving incorrectly or inappropriately. This can be:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Not concentrating
- Driving recklessly
You may need to hunt for a lawyer who works on no win no fee claims in Newcastle-under-Lyme if you have been injured in an occupational accident that was caused by your employer:
- Not keeping the workplace safe
- Not maintaining the workplace properly
- Not providing appropriate tools and equipment
- Not providing appropriate training
- Not providing appropriate supervision
- Not carrying out risk assessments
- Not providing protective equipment
How do you hunt for a lawyer who deals with no win no fee claims in Newcastle-under-Lyme?
Many people contact Accident Advice Helpline as the first step. This can be done via a 24-hour helpline or online. Accident Advice Helpline has a team of professional advisers who are highly trained in explaining the no win no fee system and in answering questions relating to it.
What types of injuries lead to no win no fees claims in Newcastle-under-Lyme?
Accidents result in all sorts of injuries. Head injuries are common in falls at work and in car accidents. Crushing injuries sometimes occur when workers are using heavy machinery. Employees are frequently injured in slips, trips and falls in office and shop environments although this can also happen to members of the public when they are out and about as well. The result can be a twisted ankle or knee and fractured wrists.
Make a note of:
- All of the injuries that you suffered
- The medical attention that you received at the scene
- The hospital or doctor’s surgery appointments that you attended
- Operations and procedures that you have had
- Physiotherapy or other therapy appointments
- Medication that you have been prescribed (e.g. pain killers)
- Psychological problems (depression/anxiety)
- How long it took to recover or if symptoms are still on-going
You may need to attend a medical assessment so that a report can be prepared.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.