If you have suffered injuries in an accident over the last three years, have you thought about whether you are eligible to claim compensation? If your injuries required medical treatment and someone else caused your accident through carelessness, negligence or by committing a criminal act, you could have a legal right to claim. But you may be concerned about how much it would cost. Some lawyers ask for an upfront payment to cover fees, and bringing a case can be expensive.
At Accident Advice Helpline, though, we seek to make access to justice possible for anyone entitled to it, regardless of their financial situation. We can give you free legal advice about your claim, and we can introduce you to a lawyer to reduce the risk if you lose your case.
Am I eligible to make a no win no fee* claim in Sussex?
There are no complicated hoops through which to jump when you come to us. We can tell you quickly and without fuss if you have grounds to make a claim. Just get in touch in one of these three ways:
- Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Complete the 30-second test on our website; or
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
The usual conditions for making a claim are that:
- Your accident happened over the last three years;
- The accident was caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act; and
- The injuries you sustained were severe enough to warrant medical attention.
Making a no win no fee* claim in Sussex
If we can establish that you have grounds to claim, it’s still entirely up to you whether to proceed or not. All of our legal advice on the strength of your case is free and there is no obligation:Open Claim Calculator
- We won’t charge you any money upfront to start your claim; and
- We’ll find you an expert lawyer to present your case.
Your lawyer will deal with all parties involved on your behalf. They will be aiming to negotiate a settlement for you that:
- Compensates you for your injury and helps with your recovery; and
- Helps to meet some of the financial costs of your accident, such as loss of earnings, prescription charges, transport costs, help around the home and childcare.
If you should lose your case, the no win no fee* claim in Sussex agreement means that you won’t have to pay the costs of your legal representation.
So, don’t be discouraged from seeking justice on financial grounds. Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline to find out how we can help you claim with less risk to you.