Portsoy is a beautiful village on the Moray Firth Coast in Scotland. It is considered to be a holiday town where locals and visitors enjoy the coastal views and rural landscapes.
- The mild climate and general absence of rain helps to make it an appealing destination.
- There is an excellent walking treasure path that takes you around the town and has clues that take you to the best places.
- During June, the town hosts the Scottish Traditional Boat Festival where there are displays and exhibitions on boat building, restoration and sailing. Also, there is music, art and a fun run
If you have an accident in Portsoy then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a solicitor and make a no-win, no-fee claim in Portsoy.
Can you receive compensation if you get injured?
If you are injured or have an accident then you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation via a no-win, no-fee claim in Portsoy.
How do you make a no-win, no-fee claim in Portsoy?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time of day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993.
One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality.
Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a solicitor and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should you make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and we specialise in personal injury compensation.
We take on cases with a no-win, no-fee basis and we have over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Dame Esther Rantzen, one of the UK’s leading consumer champions, personally recommends us and says, “after thoroughly investigating Accident Advice Helpline, I have found that they are indeed fighting on behalf of innocent victims who would otherwise not receive the compensation they deserve.”
So call us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 to see how we can help you.
Date Published: 9th February 2014