No win no fee* claim in Portbury
The village of Portbury is located in the North Somerset county in England and is situated on the M5 motorway between Bristol and Portishead. The highly influential and innovative English trip-hop band, “Portishead” take their name from the coastal town.
- Portishead are famous for popularizing the trip-hop sound that they are often mistaken for creating. Their particular take on the genre added elements of jazz, soundtrack style music and acid house to create experimental cabaret pop songs that were dark and atmospheric in nature
- They managed to appeal not only to critics but with audiences that would not usually even listen to electronic or alternative rock, let alone trip-hop
If you have an accident in Portbury then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a no win no fee* claim in Portbury solicitor.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured or have an accident then you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a no win no fee* in Portbury solicitor.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality.
Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a no win no fee* in Portbury solicitor and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee* basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Esther Rantzen, one of the UK’s leading consumer champions, personally recommends AAH and says, “After thoroughly investigating Accident Advice Helpline, I have found that they are indeed fighting on behalf of innocent victims who would otherwise not receive the compensation they deserve”.
Date Published: 9th February 2014